Thread: Passports

Post Thanks / Like
    Do we need to have 'x' amount of months left on our pasports before we travel?

Post Thanks / Like
    6 months after your return date

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    You can apply for a new one way before your old one has expired Diane and they will then add on the months [up to 9 I think] remaining on your existing one, onto the new one before the new one expires..if that makes sense!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info guys
    I guess we need to apply for new passports before our summer trip then as we will have 5 1/2 months left on our passports on our return date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 244064
    Thanks for the info guys
    I guess we need to apply for new passports before our summer trip then as we will have 5 1/2 months left on our passports on our return date.
    That`s about the position that I`m in as my passport expires in January 2012 so I`m going to renew mine before our next trip in June.
    By coincidence, I collected the renewal form from the Post Office only last week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 244066
    That`s about the position that I`m in as my passport expires in January 2012 so I`m going to renew mine before our next trip in June.
    By coincidence, I collected the renewal form from the Post Office only last week.
    You can now fill a lot of the information in online and they post the application to you for the information that has to be provided by someone else but your part is already completed apart from the signature.

It's easy to make mistakes and go outsdide of the boxes when writing but the typed version is perfect :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 244070
    You can now fill a lot of the information in online and they post the application to you for the information that has to be provided by someone else but your part is already completed apart from the signature.

It's easy to make mistakes and go outsdide of the boxes when writing but the typed version is perfect :-)

Sandra
    Sounds great - do you have a link Sandra?

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually just use the post office check and send service. They check it all there for you and it gets returned by priority mail. Mine was done in less than a week!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the link Di:-

https://passports.ips.gov.uk/epa1r1a/index.aspx?c=1

The start application process buttonis in the bottom right of the page

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the link Sandra and thank you to everyone else for helping out with this - I really had no idea.