Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Office Word gone crazy

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    That link helped indirectly.

    It lead me to a program that completely uninstalled Office. Then I reinstalled the program completely...now it's working.

    Thank you!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244103
    That link helped indirectly.

    It lead me to a program that completely uninstalled Office. Then I reinstalled the program completely...now it's working.
    Brilliant

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it how people here help each other out!




  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 244125
    I love it how people here help each other out!
    Me too - and you're never alone when you're a member here

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too! When it went crazy, I thought of you guys first.

    Thanks again!

  6. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244134
    When it went crazy, I thought of you guys first.
    Yep, there`s loads of crazy folks on here!





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •