Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CRB checks

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think they should allow anyone just to do "one-off's" here and there, all people working with children should have crb's imo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 244228
    I dont think they should allow anyone just to do "one-off's" here and there, all people working with children should have crb's imo
    I agree Kate, it just takes 'one' opportunity doesn't it

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 244229
    I agree Kate, it just takes 'one' opportunity doesn't it

Sandra

Exactly Sandra. When my nieces and nephews were at primary school the teacher very often used to ask my sister to help with getting the kids changed for swimming and after, i was shocked back then that they were so casual about it - i really hope it doesnt still happen now

Post Thanks / Like
    do you not think we make too much of it these days though as someone said its the media that hypes it up and makes us think theres someone meaning harm to the kids round every corner.

I saw on the news last week schools were building huge walls round schools and even tagging children electronically. parents not allowed to take photos at school theatre and the like

Its just going too far in my own opinion

Post Thanks / Like
    I do think it is a little slap-dash not asking for CRB's from people helping with trips. I went back to my old high school for work experience during college and I had to do a CRB check, less than 4 months after I was there to learn!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12