Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best disney moderate resort?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd recommend CSR! Besides having a great main pool area, CSR also offers many deluxe amenities at a mod price.

CSR has queen beds which is as plus!. The rooms have been recently renovated and are gorgeous.

CSR has a fitness center, spa, tanning beds, a sauna, salon, full menu room service and a night club.

CSR has a sliding wooden door separating the sink area from the room instead of a privacy curtain like the other mods.

CSR has the same toiletries as the deluxes (except GF). CSR has separate shampoo and conditioner instead of the shampoo/conditioner combo at the other mods and values (a small thing, I know, but it means I don't have to pack shampoo and conditioner).

CSR has the largest hot tub of the mods and one of the longest pool slides on Disney property. The pool, slide and playground area is great.

CSR has terrific transportation that is not shared with another resort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if there is an age/wieght limit on the waterslides at the resort pools? Like at CSR for instance, is it ok for adults or just kids?

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally blown awaya by POFQ on our last visit. The only moderate we had been to before that was CSR but all three of us much preferred French Quarter.
    What did we like about CSR? We loved the main pool, the bus service and setting. We disliked the long walks we had to do to the main building and the surliness of the Pepper Market staff (food good though).
    Although FQ is small and only has QS food we found the menu very good and didnt miss a restaurant one bit as we ate in the parks and resort hotels. The setting was fantastic and we loved the fact that we were 30secs from the food court and 2 mins form the pool, bus stop and laundry. I so want to go back! It was magical.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for Port Orleans Riverside. Stayed at the end of the 2009 and absolutely loved it. Stayed in block 16 Alligator Bayou and it was a superb location.

The food court had a good choice which we also enjoyed.

Have stayed at Carribean Beach a few times in the past but POR beat it hands down

We did visit Coronado Springs for a visit but it was full of convention guests who basically took over the outside bar!

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJohn, post: 250247
    Another vote for Port Orleans Riverside. Stayed at the end of the 2009 and absolutely loved it. Stayed in block 16 Alligator Bayou and it was a superb location.

The food court had a good choice which we also enjoyed.

Have stayed at Carribean Beach a few times in the past but POR beat it hands down

We did visit Coronado Springs for a visit but it was full of convention guests who basically took over the outside bar!
    Definately POR i noticed a lot of convention guests when i was at CORONADO

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12