Thread: randy chapman or another wedding photographer?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know a few of you have been married out there, who did you choose as a wedding photographer?

we're torn between randy chapman or disney's own photographer

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    We had someone that Virgin provided, his name was Ryan but i cant for the life of me remember what his company name was?! Not very helpful really was i?!

Post Thanks / Like
    What I would recommend is fine a capable photographer from your hometown area. Someone that understands what you want in your special day. Someone you feel you can trust and someone that seems to know what you want. Look at their past work and portfolio.

Instead of paying for their services, pay for their stay at your resort. Treat them like part of your family and you might end up with not only a memorable day but lifetime memories in exceptional wedding photos.

Jamie

Post Thanks / Like
    Randy all the way! We could have had Disney's own photography which was included in the package price but we decided to have Randy instead. He is fantastic, makes you relaxed and has a great photographic eye. He knows Disney like the back of his hand too :) We loved his work so much that after our wedding in 2004 we booked him for a photo shoot around Port Orleans for our 5th anniversary.

You certainly wouldn't be disappointed :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa I dont know if this is asking a but much blush but do you have any of your wedding and 5th anniversay shots on line? Id love love love to see a few

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course not, ive got some on Facebook, the link is

Not sure if that will work, if not i'll post some here tomorrow :)

Post Thanks / Like
    They are beautiful Lisa, he certainly does have an eye for a photo - i was also looking at the website earlier on and they are just gorgeous.

Slightly off topic, but you know the mickey and minnie topper that you had, if you still have it have any of the pearls fallen off of minnies dress? Everytime i even touch the one i have another little pearly bead falls off :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Kate, to be honest we've not had it out. We have a large wedding box that I keep everything in and it's been in there for the last 6 years. The only time it came out was at the party we has back home to celebrate our wedding. Didn't think about putting it out on display :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the day well :) we were very lucky to be there and it was indeed a truly beautiful day cant believe it was 6 years though!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com