Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: whats the one counter service you have to go to :)

  1. #11
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244646
    Casey's is the hot dog joint located on main street of MK. It's fabulous!
    So.... are the hot dogs at Caseys any different to the hot dogs in the rest of Disney??
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  2. #12
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    And, of course, now I'll be singing it all evening.
    [CENTER]







  3. #13
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 244653
    And, of course, now I'll be singing it all evening.
    yep me too
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  4. #14
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244646
    Casey's is the hot dog joint located on main street of MK.
    If you go when it's quiet you can sit in the 'bleachers' and watch cartoons. Great fun.
    [CENTER]







  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 244652
    So.... are the hot dogs at Caseys any different to the hot dogs in the rest of Disney??
    Yes, of course.

    It's all they do, so they are warm and fresh.

  6. #16
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244657
    Yes, of course.

    It's all they do, so they are warm and fresh.
    yeah I mean I know thats what they do :) but other than being warm and fresh, do they REALLY taste different?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 244658
    yeah I mean I know thats what they do :) but other than being warm and fresh, do they REALLY taste different?

    Probably not, but I only get hot dogs from there. Why get them somewhere else, when who knows how long they have been sitting there waiting, when you can get one that was just freshly heated.

  8. #18
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244660
    Probably not, but I only get hot dogs from there. Why get them somewhere else, when who knows how long they have been sitting there waiting, when you can get one that was just freshly heated.
    well yah know, if I'm over at EPCOT or at my resort, I'm probably not going to go to MK for a hot dog but know knows, perhaps when I TRY one it'll prove me wrong ;-)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    But if you are craving a hot dog, just hold off until you are at MK and then go for it. They are worth the wait.

    Plus it's nice to sit outside and enjoy a good dog, while people watching.

  10. #20
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 244662
    But if you are craving a hot dog, just hold off until you are at MK and then go for it. They are worth the wait.

    Plus it's nice to sit outside and enjoy a good dog, while people watching.
    For sure next time I'm in the magic kindgom I'll try it I'm sure I had one there many years ago
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •