Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Which smart phone to buy?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 245245
    im getting

    2000 mins
    5000 texts
    5000 3 to 3 mins
    unlimited net

    all for 35pm which i thought is really good :)
    My sister got the same deal yesterday When she phoned t-mobile to inform them that she didn't plan on renewing her contract, the woman from t-mobile tried to tell her that 3 use second hand phones to give out with their contracts and that she should take out a contract with t-mobile and give someone the iPhone and contract to someone else as a gift!!! The barefaced cheek of it!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 245254
    My sister got the same deal yesterday When she phoned t-mobile to inform them that she didn't plan on renewing her contract, the woman from t-mobile tried to tell her that 3 use second hand phones to give out with their contracts and that she should take out a contract with t-mobile and give someone the iPhone and contract to someone else as a gift!!! The barefaced cheek of it!
    i asked 3 when i ordered mine if their iphone 4's are refurbished and they promised me they are brand new
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 245257
    i asked 3 when i ordered mine if their iphone 4's are refurbished and they promised me they are brand new
    It was very obvious it was brand new- Is refurbishing phones something 3 actually does then? We assumed it was something made up by the t-mobile lady, as all of their refurbished phones are quite clearly labelled as refurbished!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 245258
    It was very obvious it was brand new- Is refurbishing phones something 3 actually does then? We assumed it was something made up by the t-mobile lady, as all of their refurbished phones are quite clearly labelled as refurbished!
    they do say when taking out a contract online if the phone is refurbished or not and i agree the phone you get should say on its face with a sticker its refurbished
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #25
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the providers seem to be doing deals with iphones where if you get a refurb you get it more cheaply. Usually on older models rather than the 4 though.

    However yeah they have to tell you if its new or not
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •