Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where else in the world have you been? other than florida?

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone has been

I've not travelled very much, france, germany, vegas, florida

france was nice for food but the people were quite nasty, germany was a lot nicer than I thought

where have you been and what did you think of the places?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, let's see if I can even remember.

Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, England, Wales, Ireland, Austria, Lichtenstein, San Marino, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, The Azores, Korea, and Japan. Oh yeah, almost forgot Canada, Mexico, Grand Caymans, Bahamas.

I think that's it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Lichtenstein, Yugoslavia, Switzerland, Italy, Florida & the Bahamas.

Loved Germany, especially along the Rhine, and the Germans; don't like the French or France; Denmark was shut; Austria & Switzerland are pretty but expensive; would like to see more of Italy.

[CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to my business trips over the years, the countries involved for both those trips and holidays are:~

The US [of course! ] taking in various locations all over the USA, Canada [various locations], Mexico, Dominican Republic, The Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Bali, Hong Kong, China, India, Pakistan, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, China, Thailand, Sardinia, Italy, Sicily, Spain [incl.Majorca], Portugal, Germany [incl.East Germany before the wall came down!], France, Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Turkey, Monaco, The Cayman Islands, The Bahamas [does this count?], Czechoslovakia, Bulgaria, Poland, Switzerland, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Tunisia, Dubai, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Estonia, and of course Wales & Scotland!

.....along with the various ports of call with DCL, and possibly others that I`ve forgot to list!

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, I haven't been anywhere! Outside of the US, I've been to Canada and the Bahamas.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 244756
    Goodness, I haven't been anywhere! Outside of the US, I've been to Canada and the Bahamas.
    To be honest Johnie on the majority of my business trips overseas I mainly just saw the airport, the hotel and a factory!
    That said, on several occasions I was taken around and saw loads of places and dined at many restaurants off the "tourist trail" which was great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to; Spain, Turkey, Italy, New York, Florida and Hong Kong :) We stopped off on the way in Amsterdam airport if that helps It was full of people 'coming down' off what looked like heavy weekends at the coffee shops

This summer I intend to see more of the US :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been to belguim,france,italy spain majorca cypres rohdes,portugal israel yugoslavia,monaco,ireland,wales,englandand a stopover at gander canada for 1 hour

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Loads of places in the US. Spain, Holland and Croatia. And I went to Mexico for dinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow all the places you've all been I feel really silly now I've been nowhere

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast