Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How old to travel in disney on her own?

Post Thanks / Like
    What on earth did we all do before the cell phone???

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    freaked out lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember having to rush back to a certain spot at a certain time to check in.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 21723
    I remember having to rush back to a certain spot at a certain time to check in.
    Yep! That's what we had to do at Disneyland! My parents began allowing us to roam Disneyland (much smaller than anything at WDW) when we were about 12--but it had to be in a group and we had to stay together. And check in on time. Usually it was one friend or a cousin and me, occasionally we'd have 3 or 4 kids. We also were expected to be on our best behaviour--or everyone would be leaving immediately!

My parents were very strict about that--didn't matter who broke the rules, everyone suffered. And if friends broke the rules, they weren't invited to join the family again until they proved they could behave properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12