Thread: artist point or narcoosees

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there'll be a lot of these questions as the time gets closer which one would you go for and why?

I think I'm edging towards narcoosees but thats only from photos

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a tough one to answer as we tend to visit both of those restaurants every time we visit WDW.
    We like AP because it is one of the "easiest" restaurants to secure an ADR and we love the surroundings of the WL. The food is good and it has a more "adult" feel with seldom any screaming kidlets running amok...it is the only WDW restaurant we visit where we know what we will have for dinner before even seeing the menu! [Buffalo steak followed by the fruit cobbler! ]

Narcoosee`s on the other hand is a bit "hit and miss". The service is great most times but at other times it is a bit "so so". It is a great place from which to view Wishes...assuming other folk don`t block your view as they stand in front of the windows!
    The food is ok but sometimes the place can get a bit noisy.

Post Thanks / Like
    While I have never had a "bad" meal in either I much prefer the food and the ambiance at Artist Point. I did have one meal that I didn't consider up to snuff at Narcoosee's but as my DW likes to say, that was my fault because I didn't order what she recommended. LOL

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Artist Point, most definitely. The service and quality of food was so poor at Narcoosee's that we've not returned.

It really is a total matter of personal preference though. What one person loves, the other will not enjoy at all, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle