Thread: what rides are there at the animal kingdom?

Post Thanks / Like
    The animal kingdom is one place we didnt get to last time so I've no idea whats there. Is it just a lot of cages with animals in or are there rides and shows? Anything really good there that's unmissable?

Post Thanks / Like
    no caged animals rides are good have a look on the secrets website it tells you all about it, great help.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are plenty of fun things to do. You can go on Kilimangaro Safari, Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest, and Dinosaur just to name a few.There are also shows like "it's tough to be a bug" with bugs life characters under the Tree of Life and there are other shows/parades throughout the park.

Be on the lookout for DeVine. She is a forest creature who can blend into her environment. You can find her around Discovery Island.
    WDW-DHI-365

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree there is much to do at AK and as mentioned NO caged animals. In addition to the rides mentioned there are two walking trails, the Pagani Forest where you can see the Silverback Gorillas and the Maharajah Jungle Trek where you can see Tigers. Both of these treks have other animals that you can also see. Over in Camp Mickey Minnie there is The Festival of the Lion King, a show that should not be missed. So in short words, yes there is PLENTY to see and do at AK.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not a ride, but The Festival of the Lion King is a MUST SEE for us

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pigletpete, post: 244971
    The animal kingdom is one place we didnt get to last time so I've no idea whats there. Is it just a lot of cages with animals in or are there rides and shows? Anything really good there that's unmissable?
    Check out our Animal Kingdom section right HERE