Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much are pins at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    How much are these pins at disney? I think our youngest would like collecting them but I dont want to suggest it if theyre too expensive :/

Also is there a place where we can go to see all the different ones available so we can try and make a list to get when we go?

Post Thanks / Like
    They all vary in price, think they start at about $5.95 and go up to somewhere around $14 i think? We collected them for dd when we went, its cheaper than buying a teddy in each park though!

Post Thanks / Like
    As Kate says the pins vary greatly in price. There are so many different pins that to try and see them all would be almost impossible, especially since there are a goodly number that were limited edition.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    You can check out this site

Dizpins Pinventory

They have a huge list of pins, don't know if it is everything, bear in mind that a lot of these pins wont be available anymore.

Also, to start a collection try looking on Ebay for sellers selling random sets of pins. They usually work out well under 1 a pin you can then trade them for what you like when you get to Disney We did it last time and saved a fortune and the kids got to trade with the cast members straight away.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a store at DTD which has a HUGE selection. It`s located near to the Earl of Sandwich. I think it`s called "Pin Traders" but I may be wrong there!]

Post Thanks / Like
    The $5 ones are very plain and the $14 ones have a moving item on them. The ones inbetween are 3D or colorful.
    SIMBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's Disney's own page about pin collecting and trading.

Note that there's a link off there to show you what the upcoming pins are. There's also a link to a complete catalog of all the pins that Disney's ever offered. But with over 10,000 pins in that collection, it may take you a while to go through them.

Tom (... no... I will not start another collection. Somebody stop me!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maune98, post: 247762
    The $5 ones are very plain and the $14 ones have a moving item on them. The ones inbetween are 3D or colorful.
    oo you sound like an expert pin collector, which ones do you collect if you dont mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like
    We started collecting the pins at wdw last year.
    we only got the around $6 ones. we thought it was a good thing to collect, as kate said 'cheaper than a teddy'
    also smaller to bring back home.
    we collected one for all the characters the children met and we pinned them all on a lanyard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyAddict, post: 247772
    oo you sound like an expert pin collector, which ones do you collect if you dont mind me asking?
    Well, I've only been there 11 times! The first one I ever got was an aroura one that said happy birthday (it was my b-day) and I got it from a person who works there. So that got me started on a lot of them(I even have a bag to carry them in). I am collecting any Lelo & Stitch,princess,Dee bees,Winnie the pooh and friends,Mickey Mouse/Minnie, Marie, Disneyland Holidays,rides,disney cuties, monorailes,old ride tickets,cutie pirates of the caribean,pictures of old characetrs in diamond shaped frames(only way to describe it),Mickey and friends,Winnie the pooh and friends in picture frames,Tinker Bell and friends,Chip and dale,fruits with hidden mickeys,gold mickey ear hats,pirates of the caribean,big pins that take four backs,haunted mansion,disney characters on clouds,halloween,best kept disney secret,characters with sayings,illuminations:reflections of earth,lion king,and last but not least baby tinker bell.
    SIMBA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast