Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what job would you do if you could live your life again?

Post Thanks / Like
    Independent bookshop/coffee shop owner and Mrs Richard Branson.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah!! I would also have loved to have been an airline pilot. I've always like planes.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 245010
    Ah yes, and good old Autocoder. My first real computer job was at Chanute AFB, IL. Base data automation. All that PCAM equipment and a Burroughs 263 computer.
    Holy smokes! I was an Technical Training Master Instructor there back in 89-92!

Now if I could pick anything, I'd probably be a National Graphic photographer. I really enjoy wildlife photography :-)

Jamie

Post Thanks / Like
    Dreamworld = lead actress in big shows on Broadway, trouble is I can't sing, dance or act and I would never get on a stage in front of one person let alone hundreds!

Realworld = like Claire, coffee shop/tea room as long as it was successful enough for me not no have to work there 24/7!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    same here, coffee/tea rooms with local produce and homemade craft sections....but i'd be running it as a hobby because i'd have so much money anyway that it would be for fun rather than necessity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Id be a veterinary nurse or a midwife! I was training to be a veterinary nurse when i met dh, of course i fell in love and new best so dropped out - i still regret it now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously? Nothing. I like who I am and what I do, so I'll keep what I have. It's not been easy getting here, and there have been some really miserable times, but I'll keep my life as it is. If there is something I would have done, then I've still got that wish and I'll go ahead and give it a try as I can fit it in.

Regrets? I absolutely refuse to have them.

Well, maybe that purple hair wasn't such a great idea... ;)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12