Thread: Transport from MCO to Port Canaveral

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, our cruise is this coming April. (Our first cruise!) I know Disney offers a shuttle. Just wondering is it easier for taxi or shuttle to the Port? Is there a big difference in cost? Currently Disney shuttle quoted me $237 (2 kids & 2 adults round trip), I have no clue I heard Triple A Taxi will charge (if you pre-book 1 day in advance) $75+6 one way
    REENIE

Post Thanks / Like
    We used a limousine service when we did it. Unfortunately I don't remember how much it cost.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Reenie75!

Your first cruise! How exciting. You're going to have a wonderful time!

There are several ways of getting from MCO to Port Canaveral. Here's a brief list of some transportation companies:

Mears Transport
    Cocoa Beach Shuttle
    Port Canaveral Shuttle

I haven't personally used any of them since my DW and I always drive down to Port Canaveral but I have heard reports from numerous people all having good things to say about each of them. I'd suggest getting quotes from all of them and see which one suits you best.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, just ask. There's nothing in the world like that first cruise!

Have a magical voyage!

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much, we are very excited to be going on the Dream! I checked last night with Mears for a private car + driver $240 return. Looks good to me! :)
    REENIE