Thread: tolls between the airport and disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    How many tolls are there on the roads between orlando airport and disney please and is there any way to avoid them :/

Im trying to know how much change I'll need if I have to go through them

Post Thanks / Like
    There's only about 4 or 5 and they don't cost alot, about $1 or $1.25 each

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to say there are three, assuming you take the 417 There are two different exits for Disney if I remember correctly, exit 6 and exit 3. Again, if I remember correctly both of these are $.50 and require exact change. There is shortly after you enter the 417 that I believe is $1.25. Then there is one more that I believe is also $1.25. I have a Sun Pass so I don't pay a lot of attention.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    There are 3 depending. The one going to WDW is $1.25, $1.25 and then $.50. The other one is cheaper. There is no way to get out of the airport without paying a toll.

Post Thanks / Like
    In a city that makes a killing off tourism, it's disappointing to pay ANY tolls on top of the other fees and taxes associated with car rentals, hotels, etc.