Thread: has anyone been to kazzina?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is kazzina any good?? I read a lot about it at one point but nothing recently

Post Thanks / Like
    We went to Kouzzina shortly after it opened. The only disappointment that I had with my entire meal was the post dinner drink. I saw Metaxa on the menu and the only Metaxa that I am remotely familiar with is a Greek Brandy. I ordered it and the server brought out this clear liquid. I politely told her that wasn't Metaxa. She took it back to the bar and the bartender told her that was the only Metaxa they had. I looked at the menu again and sure enough it said Metaxa Ouzo. It was good but it just wasn't the taste I was anticipating.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had breakfast there twice last year found it was good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a good dinner there last year when Ricardo took us and introduced us to his friend who is a server there.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a disappointing breakfast there, so haven't tried dinner. The food wasn't the problem, Cat has nice recipes.

The front of the house cannot be managed so badly and have the restaurant survive. The woman at the podium/computer simply could not do the job. People were stacked up while tables were empty and group after group after group walked out. One couple was waiting to be seated when a server took two walk ins to the table that the couple (with a reservation) were waiting for. We finally went to the podium and told her to find us a table immediately. We were seated, but it the service at tableside was shaky too.

We really wanted to like this restaurant as we love Cat, but...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Cat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 246124
    Cat?
    It is Cat Cora's Restaurant

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had dinner there probably 3 times. The first was when it first opened. It was good but still working out the rough spots. The other times were great. The pasticio is really good. They also have platter on the app menu that I love. It's got a little bit of everything.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!