Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need inspiration, What are you having for tea tonight?

Post Thanks / Like
    I had some ready made puff pastry so I was going to do goats cheese tarts with red onion but when I went to roll it out, the packet was damaged and the pastry had gone all mouldy Had to clean the whole fridge out!!

Think I'm going to make vegetable lasagne instead.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Having fallen in lust with Nandos last week in Brighton ( thanks Josh ) we are working our way through their sauces marinades etc

Mmmmmmm Nandos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 245727
    Having fallen in lust with Nandos last week in Brighton ( thanks Josh ) we are working our way through their sauces marinades etc

Mmmmmmm Nandos
    Have you tried their vegetarian burgers yet? They are amazing. And the 'macho peas'
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a large salad with slices of ham and Swiss Cheese

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually we had a Thai Green curry instead, yum

No Josh not been back to the restaurant as it's hours drive away, have to make do with whats in sainsburys for now :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 245777
    Actually we had a Thai Green curry instead, yum

No Josh not been back to the restaurant as it's hours drive away, have to make do with whats in sainsburys for now :)
    I haven't tried their at-home marinades as I don't eat chicken and quorn doesn't marinade too well. There are two nandos and I pass them both on my way home from uni so often end up in there They do a side of haloumi cheese that is just amazing I went there today actually!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12