Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Good afternoon all!

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    5,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see you Slowhand






    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #52
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 20973

    you betcha it is, mines a pint of coke please, im banned from alchy ;) :(
    Who said anything about me buying the first round of alcoholic drinks anyhow?





  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 20977
    Who said anything about me buying the first round of alcoholic drinks anyhow?
    well then it matters not eh!!!
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #54
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Terry you know how happy I am that you are here.

    I can't believe you don't know who beccaberry is though lol: I'll give you a clue one of Johnie's partners in crime - meant in the nicest possible way :D and her name begins with an "A"









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    or an * m * on our other Disney forum , but has been MIA for sometime .
    Terry, it is great to see that you joined, too . Now all we need is usc and wdwg.

  6. #56
    Moderator Beccaberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milford, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    13,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 21049
    I'll give you a clue one of Johnie's partners in crime - meant in the nicest possible way :D and her name begins with an "A"
    LOL!! And taken in the nicest possible way :D

    Hi Terry....you may have known me as "miraclemoments" in another place and time...but it's just me...Rebecca Anne :D




  7. #57
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaberry, post: 24253
    LOL!! And taken in the nicest possible way :D

    Hi Terry....you may have known me as "miraclemoments" in another place and time...but it's just me...Rebecca Anne :D
    Way hay :smiley4::sigs-tv-003::sigs-cartoon-005::bounce022: it`s now clear who you are. How could I forget you?





  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 24612
    Way hay :smiley4::sigs-tv-003::sigs-cartoon-005::bounce022: it`s now clear who you are. How could I forget you?
    Terry dear, just who else did you think my evil twin was :rolleyes008:

  9. #59
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 24616
    Terry dear, just who else did you think my evil twin was :rolleyes008:
    Oops a daisy...apologies to all concerned. [I blame it on old age!...not saying WHO`s old age though ]





  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 24622
    Oops a daisy...apologies to all concerned. [I blame it on old age!...not saying WHO`s old age though ]
    Can I say who's old age we're talking about

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •