Thread: Whats the restaurant that surprised you most?

Post Thanks / Like
    Which restaurant at Disneyworld surprised you most, in terms of being either much better than you thought or worse?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was surprised by the variety of Crystal Palace. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohana's.
    I enjoyed my meal there so much I was genuinely shocked! I'm not one for coatings/sauces etc but everything I tried was scrumptious. Sad to hear that they have slightly changed their menu though.

Post Thanks / Like
    1900 Park Fare. I thought it would be just another dinner buffet but the quality and variety of food was outstanding.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I would have to say my first trip to BOMA for both dinner and breakfast. I was surprised by the quality of the food, as well as variety. Additionally the Cape May Breakfast Buffet was better than I expected.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I was also really surprised by Akershus when it was the old style buffet of Scandinavian food with no stupid princesses. Liked it so much I went 3 time in 2 weeks.

Then they changed it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Flying Fish! I can eat there!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    California Grill. The food was nasty to the point of being inedible and the server was downright stupid. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but gosh she sure was!

I'm with Dawn on Norway pre-princess. Talk about ruining a great place to have a meal that was duplicated throughout all of Disneydom...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The one place that took me by surprise was the Blue Zoo.
    I`ve always considered the Swan/Dolphin complex to be totally geared to business travellers rather than tourists, however the meals/service we have had at the Blue Zoo have always been fabulous, if a tad pricy!