Thread: decisions...argh

Post Thanks / Like
    We just finished up late last year a trip and stayed at Coronado Springs. I wasn't too happy with how spread out it is. We are looking at going back this summer. Looking at Port Orleans FQ or Riverside. We've stayed at FQ before and it was OK. Of course AK is on my list if we can swing it. How spread is Riverside compared to CS?
    Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Teague, post: 246183
    We just finished up late last year a trip and stayed at Coronado Springs. I wasn't too happy with how spread out it is. We are looking at going back this summer. Looking at Port Orleans FQ or Riverside. We've stayed at FQ before and it was OK. Of course AK is on my list if we can swing it. How spread is Riverside compared to CS?
    AKL brilliantly superb of course

I really like both but Riverside has the restaurant and feels a bit more alive to me HOWEVER it's mega spread out yep. There are four bus stops which take a while to get round and certainly it's a large place. To be honest, if you're worried about a spread out resort, I wouldnt recommend Riverside at all.

FQ is much much smaller and more intimate
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Riverside is pretty big too. POFQ is much more intimate and compact. All the moderates and value resorts are pretty large, with the exception of POFQ, which is a very nice resort with wonderful ambience and great Disney touches. Only one bus stop; POR has 4. Both resorts are terrific, but POFQ is "petite".

AKL is wonderful, but of course pricier.
    Happy DVC Members since 1992! (OKW)