Thread: Question about the Polynesian Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the concierge like ? someone said its at a special building at the end but has a lot of food put out all the time and was the best for seeing the magic kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this article about concierge level at the Poly. I can't comment; we only stayed there once and it was not concierge level.

MouseSavers.com - Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Codes & Deals
    Happy DVC Members since 1992! (OKW)

Post Thanks / Like
    I had heard rave reviews about it before we stayed there but I found the staff couldn't have cared less. I'm not a very demanding customer but they weren't very helpful at all, The food offerings were good and a large baileys before bed always goes down well. We had a lagoon view which was perfect. I must admit I did feel very good when we went to check in and we were whisked by golf buggy down to the concierge lounge to check in. This was in late 2002 so quite a long time ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had concierge there and that was the only bright spot in the stay. The service was not that great, with the exception of the Asian chef, but the food offerings were nice. I don't recall it being out (the food) all hours, but drinks and light snacks may have been.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle