Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much do you tip mousekeeping?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen somewhere on here that suggested is $1 per day but I was reading on a US site that people tend to do more like $4/5 per day?

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard somewhere that housekeeping earn a goodish wage and don't need the tipping. Although they would never turn it down

Post Thanks / Like
    We generally tip $5/day and leave it in envelope we have printed that says "Mousekeeping". While it is not mandatory, the mousekeepers are not paid ALL that well.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We leave $2 a day, together with a 'thank you' note.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    In the past I have left $2. It's usually just me and I pick up after myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is NOT a tipped position. However if you feel you would like to tip, then you should tip whatever you are comfortable with.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is definitely not a tipped role 'officially' but we always tip in hotels, Disney or otherwise. Generally we leave all of our spare change (coins really add up when on holidays as you never really realise what they are worth, plus you cannot exchange them back once you get home) plus 2 dollars/euros per day of our stay

Josh
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    At Disney I don't tip anything. Depending upon where I may be and what I ask to have done, I may tip, but again the workers are paid a fair wage (unlike servers) so tipping isn't as crucial to their livelihood.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hear, hear Tink

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never tipped housekeeping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast