Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sore feet in parks :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya does anyone else suffer with sore feet after the walking around parks, it really does seem to stop us and make us go back to the hotel and Im sure its me it happens to before any one else any hints or tips?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a pair of Teva shoes that are excellent for the parks. Even after a long day of walking my feet are never sore. They are expensive but they last for years.

Shop the Official TEVAŽ Site | Live Better Stories at Teva.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 246396
    I have a pair of Teva shoes that are excellent for the parks. Even after a long day of walking my feet are never sore. They are expensive but they last for years.

Shop the Official TEVAŽ Site | Live Better Stories at Teva.com

Do you have any recommendations on the Teva's, I don't like trainers so wouldn't want my feet enclosed. They do have some nice sandle type ones though

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I have, the sandal types. I have never bought their shoes, just the sandals. Also, I tend have the ones that cover more of your feet. They have some that have just straps on the top, which I don't have.

I don't think you would be disappointed with any of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    They've got some really nice ones, and if they last as long as you say then paying out that much is a investment in the long run. I have a fallen instep too and find it hard to find sandals that are comfortable and don't make my feet hurt.

I might see about getting a pair of those for our next trip.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I had my first pair for 6 years or so. Also, like the fact that with the different straps you can pull certain parts tighter while others stay looser. So it makes for more of a personal fit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do your feet sweat in the TEVAs? I can't wear Crocs in the heat because of it, would love to not have to wear trainers

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 3 different pairs of Tevas that I wear to the parks. Much better than sneakers/trainers etc.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Achy feet are NOT good.

I take some Tylenol to start off the day. That seems to work as a preventative measure against general achiness.

I also wear good walking sandals. I have worn Tevas and have the pink pair in the pic. I currently like my Merrell San Remos. They are cute and have a nice sturdy footbed.

I can't wear tennis shoes at all. My poor feet need to be free!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 246417
    Do your feet sweat in the TEVAs? I can't wear Crocs in the heat because of it, would love to not have to wear trainers

Crocs have some nice normal looking sandals as well. I have several pairs of these and my feet do not sweat in them

These are the Crocs Cleo
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast