Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what a good boy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Matthew (11) and his friends rode down to the beach after school to play and he came home with "something very important Mum"

Indeed it was, he'd found someone's passport laying on the beach! What a good boy for bringing it back safely, i called the emergency contact who is the lads grandmother, who called her daughter, who called me to say her son would collect it this evening and she doesn't know "what on earth is he doing taking it out and about anyway"

A word of warning, if you are ever unfortunate enough to lose your passport and somebody hands it in at a police station they have to send it back to the passport office and you will have to apply for a new one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Matthew and pals

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope they give him a reward as he has saved them a lot of problems.
    QUOTE=mumof2;246456]Matthew (11) and his friends rode down to the beach after school to play and he came home with "something very important Mum"

Indeed it was, he'd found someone's passport laying on the beach! What a good boy for bringing it back safely, i called the emergency contact who is the lads grandmother, who called her daughter, who called me to say her son would collect it this evening and she doesn't know "what on earth is he doing taking it out and about anyway"

A word of warning, if you are ever unfortunate enough to lose your passport and somebody hands it in at a police station they have to send it back to the passport office and you will have to apply for a new one.[/QUOTE]
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    info@premiertravelservices.co.uk
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, Matthew.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I like, a boy with common sense!! ( too bad I don't have any !!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    way to go!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You have raised him right. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    aww thank you! the grandmother was trying to get me to take it to his house, telling me nobody has transport. well they're not that far away and i could drop it off on my way to Sarah, but his Mum said she would get him collect it.

the lad (he's 18) didn't come tonight, his Mum called me back to say she'd eventually got hold of him and he's in the pub. charming, nice of him to go out of his way don't you think?

anyway, she said he'd just have to work round us now which is too flippin' right...anybody could have got hold of that and used it for their own gain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good it was your boy, Mairead. Too bad the lummox that lost it doesn't seem to understand what a mess he could have been in!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Lummox...I like that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast