Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zumba

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else do zumba tonight we including kim and angela are having a go at zumba toning which is light hand weights we go twice a week and tonight is first time with weights will let you know tomorrow what it was like!
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    info@premiertravelservices.co.uk
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure you stretch afterwards! I'd like to try it but my gym doesn't do it at the moment and I'm loathed to pay to go somewhere else. Hope you have fun

Post Thanks / Like
    What is Zumba?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Josh it is excercise to latin type music ie ricky martin etc. But tonight tried the zumba class with hand weights and i.have a feeling i will be aching. It is faster than other excercise classes i have been to.

She did warm and stretching but still feel my legs and arms will ache. Tomorrow will be swimming this is our 2011 resolution to get fit so hopefully we all back each other and carry on going we have managed seven weeks!
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    When you ache you know it's working Sounds like a great way to exercise though.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at videos on youtube, as I was thinking about it, but I'm just not coordinated enough I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few of my friends go, my sister Sally and I are thinking about it....just thinking at the moment. Sounds like my type of thing though....my other sister Sharon and i used to go to Dancercise classes years ago and they were good fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing how you get into it. I am not the most co-ordinted person but getting into it now. By the way do ache this morning so must be working. Or just doing it wrong! the woman who takes it also does a G.i jane and guarantees you loose a dress size in one month but have to be outside at a gym for 6am three times a week and all outside excercise for 50mins then on a strict eating and excercise programme. Too strict for me!!
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Deals, post: 246518
    Amazing how you get into it. I am not the most co-ordinted person but getting into it now. By the way do ache this morning so must be working. Or just doing it wrong! the woman who takes it also does a G.i jane and guarantees you loose a dress size in one month but have to be outside at a gym for 6am three times a week and all outside excercise for 50mins then on a strict eating and excercise programme. Too strict for me!!

oh no that's way too strict...and sounds very scary!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know i was tempted until i signed up for her daily info on it and that was enough no wine for five weeks that did it for me

Perhaps secrets should have a section 'Log your excercise' lol! I wondwr if we can log chasing grandchild around!!!
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    ABTA L5039

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast