Thread: What restaurants are on the candlelight processional scheme

Post Thanks / Like
    We've never done it before but may do the candlelight processional at EPCOT this year. Anyone know which restaurants are on that package and which one would be good to book at? We're quite adventurous eaters

Post Thanks / Like
    If I remember correctly there are 3 different tiers and all of the EPCOT restaurants fall in one of those tiers. I would expect, from all the changes, that Le Cellier would now fall in Tier III.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    wow I didn't realise you could choose any restaurant at all that sounds excellent. Are the prices as they would normally be or do you pay more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goofygal, post: 246841
    wow I didn't realise you could choose any restaurant at all that sounds excellent. Are the prices as they would normally be or do you pay more?
    You know it has been a long time since we've done this but I want to say that the prices are a bit higher, but it is also fixed price I think.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix