Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Piggies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww they are cute.

My piggies don't like bath time either. You can hear Clover squeaking right down at the end of the garden.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought some trial sized shampoo from gorgeous guineas - they smell lovely now!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn, are yours inside or outside?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do Guinea Pigs enjoy a sand/powder bath like hamsters & chinchillas?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think so, i dont remember reading anything that said that they do? They love hidey holes, tunnels and things like that

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww- they are adorable!

Dh and I have been tossing around the idea of getting another bunny since we lost both of ours, but I don't know..a piggy might be fun to have

Post Thanks / Like
    DD loves ours Shelly, and they chat away to her too! You need to keep them in pairs though, they are very social little animals and dont like to live alone - they are no trouble, as long as you get two of the same of course!
    Get piggies, get piggies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Piggies are much better with small children. They are much happier to be handled and rarely bite.

Mine are currently in a purpose built run in the shed. 4 is too many to keep in a hutch and I like them to be together. So they have an 8ft by 3ft run in the shed. When it gets too cold out there - when their water freezes - they come indoors and we build a temporary run in the dining room. When it's warm enough they go out on the grass in a run my dad built. They always go back inside at night though - we have a fox living in our garden.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are seriously thinking about it We wouldn't until after our trip in October though. We already have to board our dog, so we would just have to find someone to take care of them too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12