Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've fallen in love with a chilean Eagle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 246998
    If you click where it says My Space Pictures - there are lots that Chris has taken of 'space' on there

He is very talented :-)

Sandra
    Thanks Sandra - someone who looks to share a lot of similar interests :-)

I have a bunch of lunar images myself but I realize I haven't ported them over to my domain. I do, however, have them stowed on my Flickr account.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStrickPhoto, post: 247000
    Thanks Sandra - someone who looks to share a lot of similar interests :-)

I have a bunch of lunar images myself but I realize I haven't ported them over to my domain. I do, however, have them stowed on my Flickr account.
    Yes, I thought that when I say you had joined this forum - you should both get on well

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra I am very touched here what a lovely thing to say! - not erally talent though , just technique and patience - I have put all my astro shots into flickr now so they are all in one place

Would love to see your moon ones - will check your flickr when I get a sec

Post Thanks / Like
    Also mate I am still very new to this , only just been a year since I bought my first DSLR so in no way can I compare with some of your stunning stunning shots

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 247033
    Also mate I am still very new to this , only just been a year since I bought my first DSLR so in no way can I compare with some of your stunning stunning shots
    Thanks. I've looked at a handful of your images and you've got some pretty nice stuff as well. What is your favorite subject matter?

I shoot a handful of weddings each summer and have done a few portrait sessions. But, I most like nature, wildlife and birds for subject matter.

Jamie

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't do people and dn't really enjoy them unless I am taking them completely unawares - birds and wildlife shots are defnitely my passion and I hope to get a LOT better at those

Astrophotography was my main ove for 2 years but a lackof clear skies meant I had to start looking at conventional photography love nebula shots - but with all things whe you get your final image, most of the time all yuou can see are areas you want to improve on not areas you have done right

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 247049
    ... but with all things whe you get your final image, most of the time all yuou can see are areas you want to improve on not areas you have done right
    We are always our worst critics. We always see the flaws while everyone heaps the praise on a great image.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123