Thread: Ideas Needed - Disney Car Motiff Designs

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping to get a new car but unfortunately the colour isn't very exciting.

I was thinking about having some stick on design / motif put on the car to funk it up.

I thought about having the Mickey and Minnie outline put on the boot at the back but would like some kind of design up the sides.

What do you guys think? Any idea on designs too, nothing to over the top, perhaps something swirly with a few Mickey heads!?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dont forget Disney have the copyright so you have to be very careful as have heard in the past people receiving emails from disney threatening them when they have put official disney pictures on thier website they have to be pictures taken by yourself. Strange I know but true.

Have you looked on their Disney shop website to see what they do as recently I saw a car with the Disney Logo on the back of the car and on the doors and wondered if they worked for disney.
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    info@premiertravelservices.co.uk
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    There's a whole bunch of stuff on eBay Motors.

Personally, I've got the Disney Family window stickers on the back window of my car. Dad, mom and two dogs. I've also got Mickey Mouse floor mats. There's all kind of stuff available. Just depends on how crazy you want to get with it.

Tom (... and a Mickey Mouse radio antennae topper!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah that did cross my mind Karen.

Tom - I've seen some graphics on EBay. My new car is dark metallic silver so want some hot pink graphics for it. I'll have to post before and after photos once I've decided on what I want to do :)