Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time flies..

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great Shelly. I hope the 7 months fly by for you.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 246959
    will do - if i think of anymore ill pop them on here for you! we've been a couple of times with isabelle now, one when she had just turned 2 and when she had just turned 4, each time was so different!
    How funny is that - Marc is 2 and Katie is 4 :D Of course they will be pretty close to 3 and 5, but not quite yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would never have been able to keep this a secret.

Orlando Stroller Rentals - Stroller delivery to Disney Resort Area Hotels and Vacation Homes you can actually rent strollers from an offsite company. They bring it to the hotel and come pick it up. It's cheaper than renting from Disney and look more comfortable too. Also, you wouldn't have to drag yours from home.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 246980
    I would never have been able to keep this a secret.

Orlando Stroller Rentals - Stroller delivery to Disney Resort Area Hotels and Vacation Homes you can actually rent strollers from an offsite company. They bring it to the hotel and come pick it up. It's cheaper than renting from Disney and look more comfortable too. Also, you wouldn't have to drag yours from home.
    So far so good..I'm sure she will "remember" soon enough :D

This is really good info, thanks! We will be keeping them in mind

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 246809
    Wow, still snow? That totally ... well, you know.

Advice for taking two little sweeties? TAKE IT AT THEIR PACE!!!! Seriously. If they want to play in the leaping water for twenty minutes, let them. Don't over plan the days.

Try to stay to their schedules as much as possible (their normal everyday schedule I mean).

Plan on bringing snacks into the park with you. No one wants a tummy ache on holiday, and keeping them away from tons of junk food is one way to avoid that sort of gastric upset.

Sunscreen. Bug repellent. Your own stoller(s) that lay back and allow them to stretch out and possibly nap.

You are going to have such a wonderful time!
    Sis, we think alike!! I just posted the same thing in another post!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12