Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to see the hotel

Post Thanks / Like
    that our Martin has jetted off to with his sisters?

One of his sisters lives on a boat and they spend months and months sailing aroung exotic locations, popping back home to Australia every so often to sort out their business, nice hey?

They flew over here in October, then travelled around Europe for a while before returning to the boat a couple of weeks ago.

Well, it's the big 5-0 for her tomorrow so her partner flew Martin, his other 2 sisters and their parents over to Malaysia for a week, hotel and flights paid for so they just needed spending money.

The birthday girl has no idea they're all there yet, what a surprise she's going to have!

I'm so pleased for him that he decided to go, he could really do with the break and spending time with his family. He doesn't see them all that often as they're oop Norf and we're dahn Sarf!

(translates as up North and down South )

He called Sharon while I was with her earlier and said it's stunning and he wishes she was with him...awww

She decided against it due to travel insurance, him needing a break, and our girls trip next week.

It looks beautiful and I hope he has a fabulous time.

The Danna Langkawi :: Home

Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Malaysia for 15 years, its nice, hot and humid, although some places are a little bit ... 3rd world-ish.

Langkawi is a very touristy spot, but real nice too! I hope he enjoys it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hotel looks GORGEOUS . Aww hope he has a lovely time. It will do him good.

I hope Sharon is coping ok and that you are all looking forward to your girlie trip :-)

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    That is one fantastic place :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I stay too? How lovely!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it all looks wonderful. Hope they can relax and have a very nice time.

Post Thanks / Like
    it's gorgeous isn't it?

Sharon's doing well thanks Sandra, had a CT scan last week and is seeing her consultant the week after our girly trip.

She had to see her GP today, wheezing, coughing....'tis worrying but as she already had scan and appoinment booked they had decided against a further scan and given her antibotics to be on the safe side.

Soooo looking forward to Monday, I'll miss my boys of course but to be able to relax will be bliss!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks spectacular hun! Oh the exotic places you guys get to visit! But where are you going for your girlie trip! How is Sharon feeling? Did the antibiotics help? Everyone here has that awful upper resp. thing going on. it's cold wet and windy. Yuck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 247123
    Looks spectacular hun! Oh the exotic places you guys get to visit! But where are you going for your girlie trip! How is Sharon feeling? Did the antibiotics help? Everyone here has that awful upper resp. thing going on. it's cold wet and windy. Yuck!!

Spacious luxury holiday accommodation in the heart of Somerset. Fuzzy Orchard, Wellisford, Wellington. Book Online in Somerset...really, really can't wait.

Sharon's ok but has a horrible cough and is wheezing...'tis worrying that's for sure.....we went shopping for new bedroom accessories for her and Martin today and she's tired now.

Martin and the rest of his family have been out on his sisters friends luxurious looking boat today. They've sailed to Thailand....I am so jealous! I've seen pictures of the boat they've been on, it's gorgeous!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so jealous, I need a girlie trip!! Mairead it looks fantastic hun, how long are you going for? I hope the antibiotics kick in for her, now that she's done with chemo can she have a nice hot toddy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast