Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk Villas

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm staying there in May. Has anyone slept on the sofa bed? Is it comfortable or not? I would have stayed in a reg room but the deal was better for DVC.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 247023
    I'm staying there in May. Has anyone slept on the sofa bed? Is it comfortable or not? I would have stayed in a reg room but the deal was better for DVC.
    I slept on the sofa bed at Saratoga Springs for a week a couple years ago. It was plenty comfortable to me...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I figure I'm usually so tired at the end of the day that I could sleep on rocks and not care

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 247048
    Thanks! I figure I'm usually so tired at the end of the day that I could sleep on rocks and not care
    Of course, I could have had a brand new mattress and you get the one where the bar leaves your back wretched! But, I'm sure you'll be fine. When my kids slept on them, they never complained. Nor have my brothers and sister when they were relegated to the sofa-sleeper.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have to say I'd not be happy on the sofa beds in any of the villas. They are fine for little ones, but not for adults as far as I'm concerned.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    that's not good to hear. They only have a queen bed otherwise. My friend has a lot of health problems and equiptment so I don't think sharing a bed would be a good idea.

I wanted a regular room but the villas were cheaper

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, one thing you can USUALLY count on is there exceptional customer service so if your sofa bed isn't to your liking, maybe there's something they have that can make it better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie, BWV rooms are small compared to other DVC rooms (well, compared to OKW). You might want to switch to a studio at OKW. There are two queen beds in those.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We wanted to stay at an Epcot resort bc it's so convenient to Epcot and DHS

Post Thanks / Like
    Sofa beds in BWV's are very comfotable my 18yr old slept on one for 2 weeks & said it was excellant. The ones at SSR are not as comfy different style to BWV but you can get like a foam pad thing to put on the bed & this makes for a comfier bed, housekeeping supply them.
    We thought BWV studios were quite spacious & there was 3 of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast