Thread: Tv issues

Post Thanks / Like
    We are having a problem with Beth's tv. When we turn it on sometimes we only get sound and no picture. We need to turn it on and off a few times to get the picture. We also sometimes have it turn off completely when she has a DVD on. We have checked all scary leads as she watches sky multi room on it and they are fine. I do not want to rush out and buy a new tv incase it's the sky although thinking not. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be. It's only 3 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like it needs to be serviced. Sounds like an internal weak/loose connection or a failing power supply. Especially since you say you sometimes have to turn it on/off multiple times to get it to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to place my bet on a failing capacitor but you'll probably not find out since it'll just be "fixed" either way, it sounds like hardware and nothing you could fix yourself.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Keith. Think we will buy her a slim tv as closer to wall which we could do with due to Beth being hoisted by celling track. It did it with DVD yesterday. Went to curry's and they were very helpful saying check scart lead prongs etc and if not that than the tv. Oh we always planned on a slim one in there just not so soon. Think all electrical items have now been replaced in this house in the last 6 months.