Thread: Whats the best restaurant for a nice adult meal?

Post Thanks / Like
    We tried to find a nice place last time we were there but they all seemed to close early

Where would you recommend for a nice romantic meal at disney world these days?

Staffordshire U.K.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the ultimate place is obviously V & A`s, and the price reflects this!

Other less expensivce choices would be The Blue Zoo, Citrico`s, The Bistro de Paris or Jiko`s, all of which are ideal for that special meal. [There are probably loads more suggestions but those are the ones that immediately spring to mind.]

15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Post Thanks / Like
    Artist Point is very nice too as is Yachtman's Steakhouse. Some folks like Flying Fish,but it's a bit small.

We find Bistro to be the most adult (in both menu choices and lack of noise ). It does close at nine though as it's in the park.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Port Orange, FL
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were at Epcot, Le Cellier has recently updated their menu. The atmosphere in there is low lighting, rustic aesthetics. Bistro De Paris I hear is the place for romance.
    I liked the Plaza restaurant at MK. Limited seating made for a more intimate setting than Tony's. Romantic turn-of-the-century decor. Tony's is romantic just because of the "Lady & The Tramp" reference. I went with a couple of friends (who are now married) and got a pic of them doing the spaghetti kiss. HAHA!