Thread: 3 weeks at port orleans too long?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know we've been over and over on all the resorts we're planning on but it's a whole three weeks so Im worried about making a mistake

Does anyone think that port orleans would get boring with 3 weeks? Everyone is saying we should try for a more lively resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella94, post: 247416
    I know we've been over and over on all the resorts we're planning on but it's a whole three weeks so Im worried about making a mistake

Does anyone think that port orleans would get boring with 3 weeks? Everyone is saying we should try for a more lively resort
    Since I don't know what kind of resort experience you like, it's kind of hard to say. However, if you think it would be an issue, why don't you split your stay up? Stay a week or so at Port Orleans and then have a second reservation at another resort.

Personally, I wouldn't mind three weeks at POR. But my DW and I are older and our kids are grown and gone so we like to take it easy as a normal way of life.

Tom (... but it's still my favorite resort!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love the port orleans resorts, both of them actually I guess yeah, theyre not the most busy feeling unlike say the contemporary but I think that's part of their great charm. I'd stay there for three weeks no problem! in fact I suspect It'd be pretty wonderful with lovely walks, the boat to downtown disney and so on.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love POR but why not have one week at the gulf coast

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    id love to stay there for 3 weeks, ive never been before, but i did an article for the home page and from that info id love it im sure
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! If you're going to be here for 3wks., have you checked into staying off-property? Like renting a house or a villa nearby? It may be cheaper...
    Gwen