Thread: dining with picky eaters at disney

Post Thanks / Like
    this ones going to be tough we have some veg only and very strict they are too, then we have some little ones who are mega picky and a couple of guys who are very much burger and chips maybe a steak.

What places would you suggest or suggest avoiding at all costs?

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest you won`t have a problem at any of the on-site restaurants at WDW.
    Just make sure that your server knows of your family`s predicament [vegetarian/pick eater etc.etc.] and they will make sure that you are well looked after.
    My DW is a vegetarian yet we still go to various steakhouses both on and off site [I am a carnivore ], and she has never been disappointed with her meals.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going through the same thing right now with a picky eater! My Dad is very much burgers and fries like you said, so I am trying to find places he can eat that the rest of us will be able to find something we enjoy as well.

What has worked best for me is looking through the menus of different places you might like to go. I make a list of the restaurants that have food that would work for us and then I can let everyone pick from that list. That way we know what we are getting into There is a menu button at the top of the page, so that is a good place to start