Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Must Have

Post Thanks / Like
    Good that you did Mick! Select a year and start your planning!

Be careful of those ragtops! :D You'll need a nice pair of shades! :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Even so Mick, I bet Orlando in Dec is still warmer than the UK.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    This December the weather in Florida was quite bizarre. One day we had the hot weather for swimming then the next day it was beyond cold. I have never felt cold like it, had to buy hat and gloves and at one point was so cold I actually said "Is this real or that fake snow?" when we were at the Osbourne lights, because it was sooooooo cold I wasn't even sure anymore. Then about three days later I was back in my swim cossie. Bizarre totally bizarre.

Would never ever go again at Christmas time because of the weather thing, but so glad we did get to go once to see all the decorations and the Christmas Castle, that was totally awesome. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. But never again... nope.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think its a lovely idea and what a great daughter. As others have said she must have thought long and hard about it and i am glad you have now accepted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mick it certainly sounds like you have raised a wonderful daughter and now she is trying to return the favor. She sounds like she is an excellent business woman able to overcome the odds in today's economy and now she wants to return some of that success to her loving Dad.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    That is lovely Mick, what a wonderful present. I know the weather can be hit or miss for xmas but have spent many sunny xmas days sunbathing in florida.
    Karen
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    info@premiertravelservices.co.uk
    ABTA L5039

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 248056
    Good that you did Mick! Select a year and start your planning!

Be careful of those ragtops! :D You'll need a nice pair of shades! :D :D
    it was going to be next year but i think realistically it will be the year after.

oh i know ;) :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 248060
    Even so Mick, I bet Orlando in Dec is still warmer than the UK.
    yes your more than likely right there johnie. good thinking :)
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 248066
    This December the weather in Florida was quite bizarre. One day we had the hot weather for swimming then the next day it was beyond cold. I have never felt cold like it, had to buy hat and gloves and at one point was so cold I actually said "Is this real or that fake snow?" when we were at the Osbourne lights, because it was sooooooo cold I wasn't even sure anymore. Then about three days later I was back in my swim cossie. Bizarre totally bizarre.

Would never ever go again at Christmas time because of the weather thing, but so glad we did get to go once to see all the decorations and the Christmas Castle, that was totally awesome. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. But never again... nope.
    thats what im worried about, is the cold, it was absolutely freezing on some days when we ewnt oct08 and the next hot as you like, never had cold weather in oct before. i would love to go just once for the same reason you went then, even if it was just the once :)
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 248079
    I think its a lovely idea and what a great daughter. As others have said she must have thought long and hard about it and i am glad you have now accepted.
    in actual fact took her no time at all to decide what she wanted to do :D

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 248102
    Mick it certainly sounds like you have raised a wonderful daughter and now she is trying to return the favor. She sounds like she is an excellent business woman able to overcome the odds in today's economy and now she wants to return some of that success to her loving Dad.
    im stunned at how well she is doing john, while others are struggling shes growing fast. and to say im suprised at what a great business brain she has, seeing as she was a dollydaydream when she was younger os beyond my expections

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Deals, post: 248135
    That is lovely Mick, what a wonderful present. I know the weather can be hit or miss for xmas but have spent many sunny xmas days sunbathing in florida.
    thats the trouble tho karen you can never tell from one year to the next. now i have to try and convince denise to go at xmas, that will not be easy lol
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast