Thread: Best place for Disney christmas decorations?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a shop in Disney that sells Disney christmas decorations? One of our favourite decorations broke and we need to replace it

Post Thanks / Like
    downtown disney has a chritmas shop

Post Thanks / Like
    There is also a Christmas shop in the MK and another at DHS but they are smaller than the one in DTD. Depending on how old that particular ornament may be you might not be able to find it exactly.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    yep i got a couple of things from dtd. there is soooooo much choice! $ didnt last long lol

Post Thanks / Like
    They also have a pretty good selection on line at the disney shopping site if you can't find what you need at the parks, although I've never ever not been able to spend all sorts of money at the Christmas shop at DTD

Post Thanks / Like
    There are some Christmas items at the Disney outlet shop in Premium Outlets too. The selection varies of course, and depends upon the time of the year, but there are often some very nice Christmas ornaments and other Christmas related items there.

The Disney Christmas Store in DTD (Marketplace end) is huge though, so you should find what you are looking for (if it's still in production).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    i find a lot of things on line