Thread: Piri Piri sauce

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi looking to make fresh Piri Piri sauce but the only one I have found in mny books is Jamie Oliver one but does not look that good it states lemons and I thought you would use limes.

If anyone has any good receipes please post them
    Premier Travel
    01634 352143
    ABTA L5039

Middle of England
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry i usually buy mine in a bottle. have you googled it to get some diffferent recipes? i will ask around x

Post Thanks / Like
    I've made this before:
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="4" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td>4 chilli peppers, cleaned and finely chopped</td> </tr> <tr> <td>juice of one Lemon</td> </tr> <tr> <td>3 cloves of garlic, minced</td> </tr> <tr> <td>one tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley, (optional) </td> </tr> <tr> <td>one tablespoon Paprika </td> </tr> <tr> <td>4 tablespoons of Olive Oil </td> </tr> <tr> <td>1 teaspoon Salt</td></tr></tbody></table>
    Pop it all in a blender and blend to make a paste, boil/cook it for a few minutes and then leave it in a sealed container/jar for a week. The flavours did come out quite a bit. I still prefer the Nando's bottled stuff though- I think it's because it's allowed to sit in the bottle for so long the flavours from the spices get more pronounced rather than just a wave of heat you get with the freshly made stuff.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this seems to be a useful recipe also looks so simple and easy to make quickly as well. I am really looking forward to experience the new “Piri Piri sauce”.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">