Thread: Are we allowed into the parks early/late for dining?

Post Thanks / Like
    my mind working overtime if we have dining reservations which are before or after official park opening/closing times, do they let us in? What about things like a party night but our reservation takes us past official closing time?

Post Thanks / Like
    They wouldn't have let you make the ADR if you couldn't get in to the park. The only exception to this that I know of is during the Christmas holidays and maybe July 4 when the park hits capacity.

Additionally you should not have been able to make a ADR that starts after official park closing hours unless it is on a party night.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    In the morning, there is a special line for those with ADR's before opening

If dinner is after park closing, I would plan to be there before it closes but that's just me. If you have an ADR during a party night, you will have to have a ticket for the party

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!