Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy teenaged boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.....

I am spitting mad about this.......

Alysia had been dating Logan for 2 1/2 years. I have put up with him all this time b/c I don't beleive in forbidding her to see someone......I don't want him as a son in law! Anyway, he has mostly been a good kid.

Alysia broke up with him last fall and then got back together with him :rolleyes008:

She ended up in the back of a police car b/c of him in Jan. Scared me and her to death. Thankfully she learned a very valuable lesson.

She broke up with him in June. This time for good she says. She has goals she says and doesn't want to be stuck with a loser (her words). Ok great. Except that she thinks she can still be friends with him.

Umm...no. Ex's are ex's for a reason. No use in trying to be friends. That's my firm rule anyway. She went to the mall with him one day and called me crying. He was being a jerk and wouldn't leave her alone. She called someone else to come get her. I told her to go to the mall security guard for help. Logan then calls my cell phone but Mike answered it. Logan wanted us to know she was going off with another boy. Um yeah, thanks, we already know. My kid DOES talk to me.

She has been hanging out with his kid Ryan. Logan has been to his house and threatened him. He's made up all sorts of lies about Alysia. Ryan has the good sense to say, "if she's so awful, why do you want to be with her?"

Alysia has changed her phone number, I have changed mine. Logan does not have either number. She thinks he tried to hack into her myspace this past weekend. He's being crazy. She spoke with him last night and told him to BACK OFF but he said "love you" and hung up :rolleyes008:

So I never got a stalker vybe from him before but I am getting one now. I am also not taking any chances with my baby. I shall be going to the magistrate tonight to get a restraining order.

Mike called him last night and told him to leave her and her friends alone or else he was going to put a mudhole in his butt. Logan asked if Mike was threatening him. Oh no sir, that would be a promise.

I should sick my mom on Logan. She was a Marine and knows how to kill a man with her bare hands :p015:

This is it. He has been forbidden now. He's not going to be a friend, boyfriend, anything. He's done.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

I guess i have all this heartache to come.

Wish there was something i could do or say to help.XXX

Threaten him with Alysia's Aunty DB that should do the trick.I seem to frighten off every other man i my life!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you hon.

I hope Mike and his friends will put the fear of God into him. Mike can be quite scary sometimes.....

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow, what a nightmare. hope you get it sorted soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, I do hope you can get through this hassle quickly.
    Make sure Mike doesn't end up in trouble though.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I know. I told him not to touch the boy (who is 19 now so an adult) unless he touches him first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 21271
    I know. I told him not to touch the boy (who is 19 now so an adult) unless he touches him first.
    Good. He sounds nasty enough to cause trouble for all of you. :(
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 21263
    Mike can be quite scary sometimes.....
    Sometimes? :rolleyes008:

She's a strong girl. She's got a good head on her shoulders. But you're right to not take any chances.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so Mike is crazy all of the time. There are just degrees of craziness.

I don't want to take any chances with my baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really glad Alysia can talk to you about it all, scary to think some teens go through stuff like this on their own :(

Hope he comes to his senses soon and backs off.

Really not looking forward to the teen years :rolleyes008:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast