Thread: Where has customer service disappeared to?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to make this a long rant, but really, where has customer services disappeared to? Has it been hidden away? Is it only accessed by special people with special codes? If so, I didn't get this code.

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends where you go and who you encounter. Doesn't seem to be uniform anymore

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea, but if you find out let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just disappointing and frustrating.

Will do, Dorothy. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOATHE bad customer service. Earlier I spent 50 on clothes and the only time I was spoken to was to say my receipt is in the bag. I'm not expecting people to make a song and dance but a 'Hello' would be nice! I've had a few different jobs revolving around customer service and since then I've noticed it even more.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot bear bad customer service.

In shops for example, as Josh says, a hello and thank you wouldn't go amiss. I always say hello to a server in a shop but if they then don't speak to me I they don't bother speaking to them.

If they can't say thank you to me when I am purchasing something in their store, why should I say thank you to them....sometimes I go the other way completely and am ultra polite to them though just to give me the satisfaction that I have manners even if they don't!

Also, when somebody is serving you at a checkout and they chatter away to their colleagues or friends....grrrrrr.

If a customer is being served and has mobile phone stuck to their ear the entire time......also a grrrr!

And as for customer services on the telelphone, some people are just plain rude!

Post Thanks / Like
    i absolutely HATE rudeness, no need for it whatsoever.