Thread: Pre order Photocd

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this worth doing? I really never paid attention when they started doing this and they didn't have it in 2005. It is $99 pre-trip and $149 after, so if it is worth getting then I want to order it before.

What do you get on the cd? Everything, or just some pictures?

Nobody will play Disney with me today, so I'm bothering you guys instead ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    You are not a bother!

You can add your own pics to the CD. Also you can add borders, autographs etc to the Disney pics. I think if you are willing to take pics (and they are all over the place) then it definately worth the money.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I will add this to my list It is always nice when you don't have to leave someone out of the picture and you can get one with everyone. I'm also thinking there are going to be moments where we are not going to all be in the same place and even without the camera we could still get pictures.

Yay! I like adding things to my Disney list :D

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo that sounds really good, where do we get one from?

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll get a PhotoPass card from the first photographer who takes your picture. Sometimes the cards are in your room packets as well. I believe pre-ordering is the best deal though as you get a discount.

It's a great thing to do as the photographers are all setup in the best, most picturesque locations and always have flash to get the best exposure in all lighting conditions.

Every single time I saw a photog, we had out picture taken. And, be sure to hand them YOUR camera. And don't fear them breaking your camera. I handed every photog my $5000 Canon 1D Mark IV and not only did they take our picture with that too, most of them loved the opportunity to shoot (and handle) the full-size professional body!

If they can tell you are a fun group, they will also have fun with you. Have you look at something or have a certain look on your face. You won't know why until you go online to look at your PhotoPass photos. You'll see they digitally added a character, like Tinkerbell, or added balloons, etc.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's a really great way to preserve your memories. Don't forget to go on the PhotoPass website and add all the borders appropriate for each pictures. Also, be sure to resize your images on the PhotoPass website and save those as copies. That way, you'll get a CD of all the images, with/without borders and in all printable sizes!

The CD does come with a release statement as well so you can have them printed anywhere you like.

Jamie

Post Thanks / Like
    Great info!! Thanks :D