Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: staying offsite but eating at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    If we're staying offsite at a villa but need to drive into disney to eat at a restaurant, what charges will have to be paid? It's actually the contemporary so will we need to pay magic kingdom parking? can we park at the hotel? do we have to pay for parking there or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can park at the hotel. The guard will give you a 3 hour pass. Self parking is free. If you valet there is a charge

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Having an ADR at a Disney resort hotel will usually get you listed on the Guard's roster so he can check to see. I believe if there are charges for parking (like going through MK gate) you will be able to get those waived, but I'm not sure quite how that happens.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You tell them your going to a resort and they wave you on through

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Really?! Cool!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I've never had a problem

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are going to ANY of the MK resorts you do not have to go through the MK gates. Just go down past the OKW and Port Orleans resorts to the light at the end and turn left.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    That's true. But people get all confused when I tell them that.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were very pleased with that shortcut when at 6.50am we realised our Chef Mickeys ADR was for 7am and not the 7.30am that we thought! We made it from POR to throwing me out of the car and running to Chef Mickeys to book us in while DH parked in 10 minutes!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 249282
    We were very pleased with that shortcut when at 6.50am we realised our Chef Mickeys ADR was for 7am and not the 7.30am that we thought! We made it from POR to throwing me out of the car and running to Chef Mickeys to book us in while DH parked in 10 minutes!
    I can only imagine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast