Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Chester Zoo- Again

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    We used to visit Chester zoo every year before we started to holiday in Florida. I was always impressed by how clean the place was.
    Those two baby elephants are cute.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 249380
    We used to visit Chester zoo every year before we started to holiday in Florida. I was always impressed by how clean the place was.
    Those two baby elephants are cute.
    You really should try and get over for a visit- You'd probably be surprised at how much it's changed. The new African Painted Dog enclosures are fantastic! The whole area is done really well- reminds me of busch gardens or even Animal Kingdom!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 249381
    You really should try and get over for a visit- You'd probably be surprised at how much it's changed.
    Too far for a day trip - we used to go on the way to North Wales. Now we have swapped North Wales for Florida. :D

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 249453
    Too far for a day trip - we used to go on the way to North Wales. Now we have swapped North Wales for Florida. :D
    You could stay in Liverpool for the night and make a weekend of it! Really think you would enjoy it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely Pictures, not to derail your thread Josh but how many days until Disney?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    42 :D :D :D :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •