Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chester Zoo- Again

Post Thanks / Like
    We used to visit Chester zoo every year before we started to holiday in Florida. I was always impressed by how clean the place was.
    Those two baby elephants are cute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 249380
    We used to visit Chester zoo every year before we started to holiday in Florida. I was always impressed by how clean the place was.
    Those two baby elephants are cute.
    You really should try and get over for a visit- You'd probably be surprised at how much it's changed. The new African Painted Dog enclosures are fantastic! The whole area is done really well- reminds me of busch gardens or even Animal Kingdom!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 249381
    You really should try and get over for a visit- You'd probably be surprised at how much it's changed.
    Too far for a day trip - we used to go on the way to North Wales. Now we have swapped North Wales for Florida. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 249453
    Too far for a day trip - we used to go on the way to North Wales. Now we have swapped North Wales for Florida. :D
    You could stay in Liverpool for the night and make a weekend of it! Really think you would enjoy it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely Pictures, not to derail your thread Josh but how many days until Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    42 :D :D :D :D
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12