Thread: pirate themed rooms?

Post Thanks / Like
    hiya again now I've heard that some resorts now have special pirate themed rooms which sounds brilliant to me anyone know where theyre at and any idea if theyre as good as they sound?

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe they are only available at Caribbean Beach Resort.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Pirate-themed rooms at the Caribbean Beach Resort are in the Trinidad South section of the Walt Disney World hotel. The swash-buckling decor includes carpet made to look like plank flooring, bedding printed with gold coins and other pirate treasure and dark wood furnishings made to resemble ship’s wheels, barrels and treasure chests. These guest rooms come with two double beds, and there is room for a cot (available from the resort for an extra charge), a pack-and-play or a sleeping bag for a fifth person to stay in the room.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eWNc-1W8jdE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>