Thread: Whats in a disney resort room?

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL stupid question? maybe hehe but heck I may as well ask

What comes in a disney resort room? do we get coffee machine teamaker? fridge? hairdryer? internet? postcards?

Does the tv have a dvd player or anything?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disney1sttimer, post: 249486
    LOL stupid question? maybe hehe but heck I may as well ask

What comes in a disney resort room? do we get coffee machine teamaker? fridge? hairdryer? internet? postcards?

Does the tv have a dvd player or anything?
    Quite honestly it depends on the resort. The villas, I believe, all have individual kitchens, the value resorts are just that Value. You can get a small refrigerator at extra cost (free if you need it for medical reasons). There is a hair dryer. No post cards, wired internet is available for a fee ($9.95 for 24 hours). Moderates and Deluxe's have the small refrigerator at no extra cost and small coffee pots, though I hear they aren't especially good for making tea as I hear they don't get the water hot enough. I don't remember a DVD player but then I never use one when I'm there so there could be one I don't know about.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    When we were at SSRS back in early February, they were nearing completion of the LCD flat-panel upgrade across that resort. In fact, that's why they were 15 minutes late in getting us our room :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a DVD player at the DVC resorts larger than a studio. Most of the rooms are getting flat-panels TVs as they are renovated.

DVC resorts have full kitchen areas with just about everything you need to make a full-course dinner if you were so inclined!

The studio units have a small fridge with a tiny freezer compartment, coffeemaker, microwave, bar sink, can opener and cork screw and toaster. You get a small supply of sugar, creamer and coffee. The cups and glasses are plastic and so is the cutlery.
    Happy DVC Members since 1992! (OKW)

Post Thanks / Like
    In a Value - A tv, digital alarm clock, hairdryer, mini shampoo that's awesome and I always steal, 2 soaps, ice bucket, 4 plastic cups, pen & paper, wall safe...that's pretty much it.

You can order Wi-Fi, rent a mini fridge, or a "pack and play" (not sure what that is. I think like a play pen for babies?)
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 249626

, or a "pack and play" (not sure what that is. I think like a play pen for babies?)
    That is exactly what it is. Sometimes they can be used in stead of a crib also.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix