Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making ADRs

Post Thanks / Like
    do you have to pay to use the online system or put in a reservation number? or can I just use it?

Post Thanks / Like
    You can just use it. But you will need your reservation number if you are trying to use the Plus 10 feature.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm excited for you!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I did get most of it done. We have Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, and Chef Mickey's. I tried to get Garden Grill, but couldn't. I've even tried to get it another day thinking I could switch parks, but still couldn't get it. I didn't think it was one of our more popular options, but I guess it is So now we are without a place for our anniversary day, so I am back to the drawing board looking at menus

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 249770
    Well I did get most of it done. We have Crystal Palace, 50's Prime Time, Liberty Tree Tavern, T-Rex, and Chef Mickey's. I tried to get Garden Grill, but couldn't. I've even tried to get it another day thinking I could switch parks, but still couldn't get it. I didn't think it was one of our more popular options, but I guess it is So now we are without a place for our anniversary day, so I am back to the drawing board looking at menus
    My friend had trouble getting Garden Grill for August - very strange as I didn't think it was one of the more popular/well known places either!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never eaten at garden grill

Post Thanks / Like
    we loved it at garden grill, do keep trying, i managed to book a friend in for when she goes with her family but i did have to keep trying, got it in the end though x

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if you called if there would be availability. It's strange to me that GG is full. I had issues last year with no availability at a place and then called and they had lots of openings.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 249800
    I wonder if you called if there would be availability. It's strange to me that GG is full. I had issues last year with no availability at a place and then called and they had lots of openings.
    I did think about doing that. I have the Captain's Grille at the Y&BC now, but I didn't really look into any reviews on it I'm sure I will end up changing everything around 100 times by our trip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12