Thread: special meal, which restaurant?

Post Thanks / Like
    We'll have just one night sans kiddies and want it to be special. I know theres an expensive place in the grand floridian but I dont think we can stretch to that, so where else would you recommend for a nice relaxed special evening meal?

Post Thanks / Like
    While V&A in the Grand Floridian may be out of your budget the other restaurants there are not much more expensive than any other restaurant at WDW. If we perhaps knew what your budget was it would make it easier to recommend a place. It would also help if we knew if you included alcoholic beverages in your meal plans.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the signature restaurants are excellent. Our best meal last time was in the Flying Fish. I am finding that the reviews for this restaurant are getting better and better. The potato wrapped red snapper was outstanding as was the creme brulee. The service was discreet but friendly. If you want a 'room with a view' I can recommend Narcoossees at the GF. Again the meal was outstanding and what could be better than watching the MK fireworks from the decking with the music piped in. It was wonderful.

Mags