Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: silly question, stop hair going curly?

Post Thanks / Like
    How about getting it braided?

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually wear mine pulled back and up in a scrunchie or band of some kind. There is probably not a picture of me anywhere with my hair down and looking good when it's hot/humid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another pony tail or other hair-pulled-back style advocate.

If you use styling products, they melt and run and get all sticky and yucky. You probably could use a bit of leave-in conditioner, but even that can be uncomfortable by the end of a long, hot humid day.

Post Thanks / Like

First time we went to Disney, I was INTENT on looking good for the camera, so the first morning I woke up...flat ironed my hair and sprayed some sort of Dehumidifying hair spray in it...

We headed over to MK and onto Splash Mountain...long story short...got splashed with one of the water cannons....hair destroyed...flattened to my head, dripping down my face and into my eyes....hair spray in my eyes and my contacts....our photo looked a sight.

Never again. Pony tail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me and the humidity are arch enemies. I used to do a ponytail but then my bangs were all sweaty and weird. So I now I just put it all back in a headband. I don't like showing my forehead to the world but oh well.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12